I’m not one for making New Year resolutions at all because they last for a short time and then get forgotten about, like losing weight or getting fit. However I have set some New Year goals which I want to achieve by the end of the year.
1. Dismantle and reassemble my bike with new and better parts, hopefully in the correct place!!!
2. Set up a new business. I know what this is hoping to involve and all will be revealed soon
3. Take the B2 French exam
4. Become able to hold a conversation in Italian
5. Complete at least 3 new cycling challenges
6. Do some more training to become more qualified in an aspect of work
8. Visit at least 5 new cities
9. Create a better blog and write more frequently
10. Invest in something of interest
Ten targets will do for now and I hope to be able to update this as soon as possible once some of the above have been achieved….